« Happy 200th Birthday Charles Darwin!!!150 days since last Wii Fit session »
19 comments
Comment from: Andy

Thank for that man. Nice song.
Btw, would you find out what is the song for the “inglourious blasterds” trailer? I really cant find it. Thnak you.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Feb 24, 2009 @ 6:32 AM
Comment from: Dean

I knew I had heard that song (Welcome Home) but couldn’t place it… LOL, and I own that album.

Thanks for figuring it out!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 06, 2009 @ 6:59 AM
Comment from: V1nc

Thank Thou!
Very-very much!

I have no clue from where this song is, and panned to cut it out from trailer today =)

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 17, 2009 @ 3:51 AM
Comment from: Angi pants

thank you so much I saw the trailer last night and it was driving me nuts because I KNEW I knew the C & C song but I couldn’t remember what it was.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: May 03, 2009 @ 11:08 AM
Comment from: bartex

The music in the new trailer is by The Glitch Mob and the song is called Red Dress Remix (a remix of TV on the Radio)

Here’s the new trailer:

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Aug 27, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Comment from: fluffnight

Thanks for the songs.
Was kind of cool that you had a whole blog about it versus just telling us the songs.

Now I kind of wish I had an iPhone for those apps. (They’re useful!)

(I always here this song on the TV Listings channel, and I KNOW I know it from somewhere, but I can’t remember the name or the artist, or how to re-find the place I heard it.)

Anyway, great blog, and thanks for the songs! (Er…song titles.)

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Sep 05, 2009 @ 4:18 PM
Comment from: merhsad

Both songs have full durations of 6:12… 6+1+2 = 9… Yay for spooky coincidences!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Sep 05, 2009 @ 4:54 PM
Comment from: uneq

nice song…i like it

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Feb 24, 2010 @ 7:39 AM
Comment from: Amber

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 16, 2010 @ 7:02 AM
Comment from: Mr. Origin

I love coheed and cambria. They are getting much popularit nowadays.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jun 22, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
Comment from: Jack

Nice song! I like it a lot.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jun 28, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
Comment from: sunnysan.tom

Its very nice song..thanks a lots…!!:-)

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jun 28, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
Comment from: Iphone

There are apps that actually pinpoint what song you are listening to, and you can apply it anywhere from trailers to television shows, huh? Hmmm….that’s actually kinda cool, despite sounding like a niche app.

I think if it’s cheap, or free, I’ll give it a shot.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jul 01, 2010 @ 1:21 PM
Comment from: jezi

nice song .thanks for sharing i was after some latest film news found your blog .

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jul 03, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
Comment from: outsource

very good sog :) like it

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Aug 12, 2010 @ 5:46 AM
Comment from: Ricky| Best android app

Thanks man. The song is awesome. I do not have iPhone but I m waiting to get my hand on iPhone 4 when it is released in India. I will definitely try this iphone app

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Aug 13, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Comment from: Muhammad Ahmad Raza

This is a fantastic blog you have here. I visit here every week. I have already subscribed to your rss feed to help me stay update with your publication. Are you on twitter so that I can follow you?

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Aug 16, 2010 @ 8:19 AM
Comment from: The Ram

Kewl Blog post! i was wondering ’bout the song, cause i just heard it on a flipnote! Thanks!

P.s: not my real E-mail!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Sep 25, 2010 @ 6:29 PM
Comment from: Austin

Limili is something that I had tried and worked but Shazam and Midomi are cool too. These iPhone apps are really useful unlike some I have come across with.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 21, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
Until this whole thing blows over, just stay away from me.